Venice Biennale

Today I stayed home because I became sick yesterday, meh :( but at least I had enough time for homework and to sort out my pictures from last week's trip to Venice with the Academy! It was a big surprise to hear that we were going to the city and La Biennale di Venezia.

We travelled by bus for 12 hours, I probably got 2 hours of sleep that night and when we arrived, we got to throw our stuff in little cabins and headed off to the city by boat.... which I missed so for me the adventure started 1 hour later :')

Venice is absolutely beautiful! First day was about exploring the streets, bridges, shops, restaurants and working on one of our assignments: street-casting. We had to photograph different identities, and then choose one type of person to 'cast' the other days. It was harder than it sounds but a lot of fun!
The second and third day we visited The Biennale. There is a big variety of beautiful, weird, funny, confusing art like paintings, sculptures, sounds, movies, photographs, installations, performances and more. I found it pretty hard to not try to understand everything ha ha! My eyes got even more tired than my legs everyday because I was constantly scanning people, taking pictures, looking at the city & art and the lack of sleep didn't help much either. But it was totally worth it!







7 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige foto's!
    Toen ik vorig jaar in venice was heb ik ook echt mijn ogen uitgekeken!
    xManon

    Ik heb momenteel een leuke give-away, doe je mee?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Bewerk jij je foto's nog na met photoshop ? xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja, meestal bewerk ik mijn foto's nog een beetje met photoshop! dan werk ik vaak met contrast / levels en hier en daar een (kleuren) filter :)

      Verwijderen
  3. Wauw! Helemaal geweldig. Ik wil hier zo graag een keer naartoe.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ik raad het je zeker aan! Prachtige stad, zoveel te zien. Ik wil ook heel graag nog een keertje :)

      Verwijderen